Why We Are Your Best Choice For Professional Translations?
Because we offer you…
- translations into and out of the following languages: Hungarian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, Slovakian, Czech, Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian. Lithuanian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese;
- translations prepared by a translator who is best proficient in the given speciality;
- translations provided by native and highly qualified professional and reliable translators with outstanding language and professional skills and several decades of experience in the areas of engineering, legal, financial and economic translations;
- your translation is prepared in excellent quality and on time. Deadline is one of the most important factor for us;
- we establish long-term, even contractual relations with our Clients
- We are able to meet the most diverse translation demands to a high standard, even within a short time limit or over a longer period at a more favourable price.
Traditional Translation Assignments
- We translate from Hungarian to other languages any document you need:g. correspondence, contract, court document, minute, report, balance sheets, official documents, webpages, user manuals, technical manuals, information brochures, technical standards, etc., and
- to Hungarian any text you have.
Proofreading, Proofread Translations
- In the case of critically important documents with legal or financial consequences (e.g., contracts), or those reproduced in large numbers, we perform proofreading at the specific request of our Client. It is performed by the qualified and highly experienced proofreaders of our office on every occasion. As a result of proofreading, you can receive a translation with a uniform structure, terminology and style.
Attested and Certified Translation
- We provide attested Hungarian translations of documents related to the register of companies and certified translations in foreign languages for use in abroad.
- At the request of our Client, we staple the original documents to the proofread translations prepared by our office, provide it with an added clause in the language of the translation, and affix the seal of our office to it, thereby certifying that the translation is identical with the original document both in terms of content and structure.
- Under the relevant laws in force, the translation of documents relating to company incorporation procedures (extracts from the Register of Companies, articles of association, minutes of members’ meetings, specimen signatures, etc.) may also be certified by translation agencies employing staff holding translation specialist’s qualifications, thus it may also be prepared by our office as a proofread translation provided with an added clause. In such cases, we may only accept original company documents or their notarised copies.
Discounts and special offers
- Welcome discount: We give 10% off to every new Client upon their first order without special request.
- Quantity discount: We give 5% off if the length of the document(s) to be translated is between 70,000 and 140,000 characters in the target language and 10% off over 140,000 characters.
- Client discount: Our regular Clients are entitled to this discount ranging between 5% and 10%, depending on the monetary value of their orders.
- Special Client discount: We also provide 10% off our list prices to our and contractual Partners, independently from the volume of their orders.
Request for quote
Our rates depending on the language combination, level of specialisation, characters count and the timeframe required. We offer customised quotations to suit your specific needs.
Please fill out the FREE Translations Quotation Request Form or send us the document(s) to be translated via e-mail to email@example.com in as much detail as possible. This will help us better prepare and estimate for cost and time to complete. Your written quote is normally returned to you on the same day.
Placing an order
For placing an order, request our order form by e-mail or download it from our website, and return it completed to our office at the firstname.lastname@example.org. The translation order only becomes valid if confirmed by our translation office. We can accept orders for a given day if received by 4:30 p.m.
The minimum length of translation to be invoiced is 1,000 characters.
If the translation is urgent, please also indicate your order to our staff by telephone. In general, the day of placing the order and that of receiving the completed translation is not included in the deadline undertaken.
Orders sent to our office and confirmed may only be cancelled without financial consequences within two hours of placing them (except for extra urgent documents).
We treat all documents forwarded to our office confidentially.
About our deadlines
- Normal:minimum 4 business days; in the case of long documents: maximum 10,000 characters/business day
- Urgent:minimum 3 business days; in the case of long documents: maximum 15,000 characters/business day
- Priority:within 1 or 2 business days depending on the length of the text to be translated or over 15,000 characters/business day
- Proofreading: 1 or 2 additional days depending on the length of the text
WE AWAIT YOUR ORDER.
You can reach us:
- by phone at (00 36 1) 230-1361
- by mobile at (00 36 30) 715-1709
- via e-mail at email@example.com
You are also more than welcome to visit our city centre office at 1136 Budapest, Raoul Wallenberg u. 14. fsz. 3. from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m